This lightweight sandblaster will help you abrade unwanted surfacematerials such as rust, paint, oil, and other persistent spots. Not only it is portable, but it is also convenient and easy to operate.
So whether you need to clean a rusty and dirty surface, or simply have to smoothen out some portions of metal, this tool will get the job faster with a great amount of efficiency.
THE APPLICATIONS ARE ENDLESS WITH THE PORTABLE GRAVITY FEED SANDBLASTING GUN: Renew, Refresh, Revive, Recycle, Re-Finish saving you money and environment. The Gravity Feed Sandblaster is the one air tool built for versatility.
Some applications include but not limited to: Removing rust from Iron, glass & mirror etching, Steel, and all types of metals, Etching flagstone, clean dirty grout and tile, glass etching and so on. Start bringing new life to your possessions.
- EASY TO USE: Sandblaster tool kit sand blaster features a fully adjustable control valve so that you can precisely choose and control what media to use. with our sandblasters, you will have much better control over your blasting projects as we offer the original sandblaster gun design.
- APPLICATIONS ARE ENDLESS: Soda blaster, walnut blaster, sandblaster, bead blaster, media blaster, & spot blaster are just to name a few functions that our sandblasting equipment provides. DIY, auto restoration, furniture refinishing, etc.
- PORTABLE SANDBLASTER: The sandblast gun is a step above your mini sandblaster but still very much portable and user-friendly. Sandblasting with the as118 also works great in sandblasting cabinets for all your small projects.
- PERFORMANCE: Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster easily overcome all of your sandblast projects. Line of sandblasters is individually designed for performance and ease of use.
- OPERATING REQUIREMENT: Sandblaster requirements: There are a few items you will need with your sandblaster tool kit. 1. air compressor with average 90psi. an inline air filter to trap moisture.
How To Use The Mini Air Sandblaster Gun
- Connect to your air compressor.
- Before using, calibrate to your preferred medium settings.
- Pour into the chamber the type of medium that you want to use.
- Point to the object in treatment and pull the trigger to blast.
- Once the blasting is done, turn off the air compressor and detach accordingly.
- Clean and store away with original accessories