Outdoor Optics® Digital Night Vision Scope
HUNT SUCCESSFULLY AT NIGHT WITH THIS
AWESOME NIGHT VISION SCOPE!
Do you want more success in your coyote/hog hunting, particularly during the night? This Outdoor Optics® Digital Night Vision Scope takes night hunting to the next level. Hunters can enjoy up to 400-yard range with its infrared light night vision Scope. This scope does not display the typical glow from thermal imaging you see in movies. It utilizes infrared technology, which means better imaging and does not shine detectable lights keeping your position hidden.
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY: The scope uses high-intensity infrared light to illuminate your scopes area of vision.
- HIGH DEFINITION SCREEN: Extremely high definition 5-inch screen that makes hunting during the night much easier.
- SCOPE ATTACHMENTS: This product comes with multiple scope attachments and protective tape.
- EASY TO USE: The Night vision monocular can be easily assembled into a riflescope with some simple operation.
How to Operate:
1. Secure display and optical IR light sight with hose clamp.
2. Loosen the plastic screws (a total of eight), and attach the central connection tube to the back of the optical viewfinder eyepiece.
3. Turn on the machine and rotate the lens of the machine (inside the tube) to adjust the focus, and adjust the optical cross-line to be clear.
4. Adjust the position of the connection tube, and tighten the screws up to the cross line in the center of the display. And the commissioning of the machine is complete so far.
5. For future applications, if the image is blurred it's caused by the different distances of the objects, the image clarity must be adjusted alongside the roller's focus (and the parallax roller adjustment) attached with the optical viewfinder. Do not move the lens of the machine, otherwise the cross line will be blurred.
- Type: RIFLE
- Model Number: CCD
- Function: Red Dot
- 1 x Outdoor Optics® Digital Night Vision Scope