Orthopedic Care Shoulder Brace
Stabilizing Shoulder Brace for Injury Prevention! 💪
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
In and around the three shoulder joints are tendons, ligaments, and cartilage, all designed to stabilize and mobilize the shoulder to perform daily actions both large and small. Any injury or inflammation in any of these structures can lead to pain.
For some injuries, it’s vital to use a brace so your injury doesn’t worsen or heal improperly. So whether you are male or female, athlete or not, having a shoulder brace provide the support and stability your shoulder needs.
A shoulder brace uses includes:
- Compressing the shoulder joint to reduce inflammation.
- Reducing shoulder instability to allow injuries to heal more quickly and in the right position.
- Keeping the shoulder elevated to improve blood flow and aid healing.
- Correcting postural habits that are leading to pain.
This shoulder support relieves pain, swelling, and inflammation due to sprains and strains, shoulder dislocation, rotator cuff injuries, frozen shoulder, and arthritis.
- Suitable for both men and women, the shoulder brace has the left or right shoulder option as needed.
- Constructed with a lightweight neoprene blend, the shoulder support retains therapeutic warmth while allowing excess heat to quickly escape.
- The breathable blend is also machine washable for easy cleaning.
SIZING INSTRUCTIONS(Adjustable Fit)
Arm Strap: Fits Biceps circumferences 8” up to 23”
Chest Strap: Fits chest circumferences 27” up to 50”
BE ACTIVE: Orthopedic shoulder brace is not just a shoulder immobilizer and stabilizer brace! It’s your new workout shoulder brace and your new sports shoulder wrap. Wear it to prevent re-injury and keep practicing the sports that you love!
⚠ Grab yours while stock lasts! ⚠
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Delivery tracking with every order
Safe payments via Stripe or PayPal
A real customer service team
Free Shipping on all orders today